Monday, May 12, 2014

Motivational Mondays : Your Plan or God's Plan?




Good Morning Everyone, I recently came across the picture on Instagram and it made me laugh, smile, cry, and filled my heart with joy all in the same beat. 

I can't count how many times I've had a "plan" for my life, thinking everything would run smoothly, it'll all be peaches and cream and before you know it, I would be at the finish line, celebrating my victory. Yeah right! If only life really happened in that matter.

Yes, we can have a plan that does align with God's plan. But maybe you may have a goal that "you" had planned to met in 6 months, but In "God's" plan, that goal could take 2 years for you to achieve. 

I know what some of you all may be thinking, but why would God make me wait 2 years to achieve my goal, I know because I've asked the same question and at times when I'm going through a certain situation where my faith is tested I still struggle with those same questions. 

But what I have learned through my own experiences, God does want us to achieve the goals and desires of our heart. But if achieving our goals was just as easy as running from start to finish, how many of us would actually appreciate that journey or accomplishment when everything is said and done? This is what I find so beautiful about God's plan vs our own plan. He allows certain challenges, and trials tribulations to happen so that it may strengthen us mentally, test our faith, and our Trust in him. So when it is time to reach the finish line so to speak, we have a greater appreciation of the outcome. We've come out stronger, undefeated and have a strong sense of gratitude for God keeping his word and helping us through our journey to the finish line.

So when you are going through life, and you hit those obstacles, and those things that appears like that are trying to defeat you. stay strong! Don't Give Up! Your victory is coming  soon! Don't listen to the nay Sayers because they don't understand "your" vision. If you just stay in faith, and keep climbing those mountains and crossing those valleys, trust me, you WIlL make it to that finish line. :) 

Please Comment, share, pin and subscribe. I would very much appreciate it. 

Have a Blessed Day,
Jasmine 


Follow me on Instagram @allthingsjazzy


No comments:

Post a Comment